Photobucket

Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm Mushier Than a Rotten Banana

So its been a few days since I have blogged. And I apologize. Wednesday was spent in the Emergency Care Clinic and then drugged out on the couch all day and night. And Yesterday was spend trying to play catch up on all my work stuff..

So! The next time I blog (because I don't really get the chance to at home) I will probably be a married woman, new name and everything. I really am so excited I can't wait. Its going to rain all this weekend, for my shower and all, but Monday it is supposed to be Sunny and nice. Hopefully it wont be that humid, because my hair doesn't really like humidity. I still haven't decided how I am going to get it done. Thank goodness Veronica is amazing. I could go in there a deaf mute and she'd be able to give me the style I want. Yah. I'm surprised she doesn't charge more!

My sister agreed to help me with my make-up on Monday, just to make sure it looks good, and I'm not going to, she can put eyeliner on better than Prince! And hello, he's amazing at it. And hopefully she'll help me with my hair tomorrow for the shower.

I wrote Dallas a letter for our two year anniversary, and our wedding day. Its kind of mushy, but that is how he makes me feel. : ) Check out my Wordle.

I'm going to keep this fairly short today.

In descriptive words, I want to know how your significant other makes you feel.




1 comment:

  1. There is not words to describe how i feel about my husband. He is my best friend and the best thing that has ever happened to me. It's insane how much i love him and how deep my love goes. Sometimes scary even. It's undescribable.

    ReplyDelete

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.