When I see a woman putting make-up on while driving in the car (starting from the beginning):
· Gee, thanks for cutting me off!
· Now how about you step on the effing gas!
· OMG, GO!
· Whoa there lady, stay in your lane!
· What are you even doing right now?!
· You're giving women drivers everywhere a bad name.
· Fine, eff this, consider yourself passed.
· (As I'm passing).. Oh of freaking course, your putting on your make up.
· SERIOUSLY? LIKE FOUNDATION?!
· OMG. I can't even.
· WHOA THERE LADY! STAY IN YOUR EFFING LANE!
· I swear to you, if you hit me, I will come unglued on you beyond your craziest nightmares. You've never seen my crazy!
· Gah, chicks are the worst.
· Oh great, please, move behind me!
· Yes, morning traffic on the highway seems like the perfect time to apply your mascara!
· OMG, they are braking in front of us, please pay attention.
· PAY ATTENTION!
· I dislike you so much right now.
· Your make up won't even look good you twit! I'm offended as a make-up addict right now!
· Seriously, you're making women everywhere look so bad.
My life this morning on the drive to work.