Photobucket

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just For You My Darling Jennifer

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?Man_arrested_after_farting_on_police_man&in_article_id=323959

So this morning I am in the bathroom running a straightener through my hair, and my husband is still in bed. His alarm is the radio, and when it went off, the radio guys were talking about this news story (above). And I started to giggle to myself, and then I hear Dallas giggling in bed, which was really funny, because he never wakes up the first time the alarm goes off. It was pretty awesome. Nothing like a fart story to start your day off, right Jennifer?

Whats your favorite fart story?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.