Photobucket

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Vein Killer

For the past two weeks or so, I've been a lot of pain. Not Migraine pain, other pain. Pain that puts me in panic mode. So I have to call my girlie doctor and see what he thinks and all that jazz. And I am here at work, where there really is no private place to make that phone call. My phone doesn't get reception in the bathroom, my work phone doesn't travel that far, and the only other place besides my desk is the warehouse, with everyone. Maybe I don't want the whole place here to know what hurts and know what it could mean.. Suck.

Dallas has to go have a vein killed in his leg in about 2 weeks or so, I'm nervous for him. He has to get it done, because its not working properly and left untreated it could cause a blood clot, which we all know is bad bad bad. And after he gets it done, he can't go home and like lay down, he has to walk around continually. I'm not sure how that is going to work. I will have to talk to the doctor myself, because I want to make sure that I understand everything! He does get Valium to take before the procedure, so that he is relaxed and whatnot. Maybe he'll get extra and I can borrow one.. LOL Just kidding, if I start taking drugs just because I can't relax and am stressed out, I'd be on them all the time.

I miss my friends.

2 comments:

  1. oh man...that sucks for big D. Valium is nice...i had it before my wisdom teeth surgery quite a few years back. Made me loopy. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Big D lol that always makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.