Photobucket

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Peace Out Pain

So I won't be able to blog for the next few days, I am having surgery tomorrow to get this cyst removed, finally I can look forward to not being in pain.. LOL. But I'm not going to lie, I'm nervous about it. Like I wonder if they can put me to sleep before they give me the IV.. probably not. I have such a nervous stomach I kind of already want to puke. Nothing to eat or drink, not even gum, after midnight tonight. But I can take a pain pill, so that will help out.

So have a great weekend, send me messages to keep me from being too bored!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.