Photobucket

Monday, August 3, 2009

My Top Fives

Bands:
1) Bowling For Soup
2) Taking Back Sunday
3) Brand New
4) Fall Out Boy
5) The Pink Spiders

Songs:
1) Young At Heart by Frank Sinatra
2) Pictures He Drew by Bowling For Soup
3) Don’t Stop Believing by Journey
4) You’re So Last Summer by Taking Back Sunday
5) The No Seat Belt Song by Brand New

Movies:
1) Empire Records
2) Dream A Little Dream
3) The Princess Bride
4) Girls Just Want to Have Fun
5) Say Anything

Actors:
1) Adrien Brody
2) Hugh Laurie
3) Johnny Depp
4) Steve Zahn
5) Christian Bale

Actresses:
1) Drew Barrymore
2) Jessica Alba
3) Anne Hathaway
4) Kate Beckinsale
5) Anna Paquin

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.