Photobucket

Friday, November 6, 2009

Held Hostage

Yesterday morning, as Dallas was leaving for work, our upstairs neighbor was coming down the stairs. She asked him if she could borrow our vacuum. She said that hers broke when she was in the middle of using it, and she had some stuff on the floor that she needed to get up. She asked him when he got home from work, and told him she would bring it back around then.

Now is a good time to let you know that we don't have just a cheap vacuum. We have a Dyson vacuum. I love my vacuum. Love. My. Vacuum.



Well, yesterday evening when he got home from work, he went up and knocked on the door. No answer. Okay, so we thought maybe they just are out for a little while. Then we heard noise up there, like they were walking around, so he went back up and knocked again. No answer. Really? No answer?! Ugh. Today, when I got home from work, I went up there and knocked. No answer. After Dallas came home, we both went up there, and again, no answer. Very strange. We almost never see them, honestly, I doubt I'd be able to point them out of a crowd, they NEVER have lights on in their apartment.

So they have my beautiful awesome vacuum, and if we keep trying to get it back but getting no answer, what are we supposed to do? What recourse is there?! Ugh.

Vacuum. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.