Photobucket

Monday, January 18, 2010

TTC Monday

Today is just one of those days that I feel defeated. Where everything reminds me of the things I want so badly, but can't seem to get. Where everyone in my world is announcing they are pregnant, and those few people who aren't announcing are the ones who just had their beautiful children. I'm not begrudging anyone their happiness and excitement, because I know that if my time ever comes, I will be over the top excited.

I guess today I'm just having one of those days, and I can't change it. I know that I will be back to my positive self soon enough. I'm entitled to a day or two of being outwardly sad, right?

2 comments:

  1. I try to not be sad. But it happens. I'm human. My being sad doesn't take away any of my happiness and excitement for you and everyone else. Just throws in more emotions into my one body, thats all.

    ReplyDelete

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.