Photobucket

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sharonology

I do love a good survey about myself.. Copy, paste, and post your own -ology!

FOODOLOGY:

What is your salad dressing of choice? Ranch, but not out of the bottle, it has to be freshly made at home.

What is your favorite sit-down restuarant? The Grotto Azure. Its an italian place in California where my grandparents used to live. And there were beads in the doorways.

What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Chick-fil-a

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Kraft Mac and Cheese

What are your pizza toppings of choice? Cheese

How many televisions are in your house? Two.

What color cell phone do you have? The phone itself is red and black (yuck!) but the case I have on it is black with light pink and dark pink polka dots on it.

BIOLOGY:

Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? LOL yes! I've had my left ovary and fallopian tube removed, part of my right ovary removed.. and a cyst from my sinus cavity, and cysts from my ovaries removed.

What is the last heavy item you lifted? Stuff at work

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Not to my knowledge

Have you ever fainted? Nah

BULLCRAPOLOGY:

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No!

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I could change my name any day I wanted. But since all my lovely friends already know me as Sharon, I guess I'll stick with it.

How many pairs of flip flops do you own? Two. I just had to throw away my most favorite pair, they had warn through the sole LOL.

Last person you talked to? Dallas

FAVORITOLOGY:

Season? Late Spring

Holiday? Halloween and Christmas

Day of the week? Saturday

Month? Who has a favorite month?

Color? Orange, pink, black.. LOL

Drink? Diet Coke

Alcoholic? Currently is Pineapple Juice and Coconut Rum

CURRENTOLOGY:

Missing someone? Yes I am

What are you listening to? The Millionaire Matchmaker (its a re-run, and this chick is like FREAKING OUT LOL)

What are you watching? Do people really listen to something different than what they're watching?

Worrying about? I worry way too much. I worry about everything. I'm worrying about whatever is not going good with you. Seriously.

What’s the last movie you saw? Gladiator and the first half of Inglorious Basterds

Do you smile often? All the time

If you could change your eye color what would it be? Well my husband loves my brown eyes, he says they aren't a normal brown color, whatever that means.. But I'd love to have blue or green eyes. But don't most girls?

What’s on your wish list for your birthday? Well since I just had my birthday, I have about 11 months and 2 3/4 weeks until my next one.. I want to be pregnant, or already have a munchkin in my arms by then... Please?

Can you do a chin-up? LOL maybe half of one!

Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Both really..

Have you been in a car wreck? technically I've been in two. But the first one was when I was like, 11. Then I got in one in February. Unpleasant!

Have you caused a car wreck? Nope!

Do you have an accent? Yes, but not as bad as some people who live down here!

Last time you cried? This morning

Plans tonight? Making pizza, finishing Inglorious Basterds, rest, need to get rid of this migraine.

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Yes. Not like a drug addict/alcoholic rock bottom.. But I have hit my rock bottom.

Name three things you bought yesterday? All I bought yesterday was lunch

Have you met someone who changed your life? A lot of people.. My husband changed it the most.

For the better or worse? The better!

How did you bring in the New Year? At home with my husband..

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? Probably, but just of observe, I dont wanna mess anything up LOL

What songs do you sing in the shower? I practice the Star Spangled Banner that way if I'm ever asked to sing it for the Super Bowl, I'm prepared.

Have you held hands with someone today? Of course.

Who was the last person you took a picture of? Probably one of my mom's foster kids.

Are most of the friends in your life new or old? My friend situation makes me a little sad.

Do you like pulpy orange juice? Yah I do!

Last time you ate peanut butter and jelly? I've given up peanut butter.

What were you doing at 12 a.m. last night? Sleeping!

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? "Gah I hate my husbands alarms!"

2 comments:

  1. Your favorite alcoholic drink so made me want one of those! I love Malibu Bay Breezes...have you tried them?

    ReplyDelete

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.