Photobucket

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Notes On Insomnia

10:47pm: Oh good. I was worried that I'd accidently sleep through the night.
I need to clean my ceiling fan.
Awake.
Awake.
Awake.
12:04am: Why did they change the line up! Why isn't Psych on anymore? Gah.
Maybe I'll read til I'm falling asleep again.
12:30am: Sleep. Glorious Sleep.
3:23am: Hey I'm awake again!
3:24am: Why is my husband lecturing me about how much he hates debit cards with a chip versus the regular ones that you just swipe? And my goodness how long has he thought about this?
Seriously.
Awake.
Awake.
5:02am: I'll read until it’s time to get up I guess.
5:31am: I'm so tired.
And then I got up and ready for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.