Photobucket

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Best Month Ever

Okay, so I am just saying that September, for me, was the best month ever. I got married, got a new awesome car, and got promoted with a ten percent raise! I mean really! I hope that doesn't mean that all the other months start to suck to make up for that goodness... : )

So I got all my info changed at work, so I have my new email address and I'll get new business cards and all that jazz. How exciting! I'm still working on my signature. I hope it becomes a habit soon, I mean I been signing my other name for 25 years .. lol.

I don't have a lot of time to blog today, the next one will be fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.