Photobucket

Friday, October 10, 2008

Hello My Fine Feathered Friends!

I'm pretty excited. This weekend we get to go out to Loyal OK, think way back in the country with dirt roads and cows and fields and stuff, to spend the night at my Mother-In-Law's. I really lucked out when it comes to in-laws, both of them are so super nice, and non-intrusive, and they like me and are so laid back. I love it! I love going out to her house too, its like a mini-vacation. Its only about an hour and 20 minutes away, its just far enough to feel refreshing. If that makes sense.

Today is casual Friday at work!! YAY! This is like only the 3rd one we've ever had since I've work here! So I get to rock my most favorite Bowling For Soup Shirt, my favorite blue argyle shoes, and my favorite guitar and pick earrings! I KNOW!

Anyway, I think that is it for now. We are super busy at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.