Photobucket

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Daddy-O, You Got the Swagger of a Champion

I'm mildly in love with the new Britney song, and the past few songs she has put out. Maybe all the drama was good for her music lol cuz her songs have been super fun lately!

I've been a bad blogger this past week, and I apologize. Between being half way dead from a Migraine and moving desks at work, and being slammed at work, I've not had a lot of time to blog. But I'm back!

I got to move desks at work, and I don't mind telling you that I am H-A-P-P-Y about it, for many reasons that I'm not going to list out, to avoid even more drama that what I've put up with so far.. LOL. And I love my new desk. I used to sit right in front of the managers window in his office!! I KNOW, now I'm kind of in my own corner. Nice.

So I hope that everyone has voted, no matter who you vote for its important to vote. And I'll be glad when its all said and done, no matter who wins. Whoever wins it has a mess to fix, so I hope that they are up to it. : )

I wish that my migraines would go the eff away. Forever. But then again, I'm sure most people who have them wish they'd go away.. Oh well, c'est la vie.

1 comment:

  1. Britney has had very cool songs lately. Too bad they are not all on one cd, or are they? hmm.....

    ReplyDelete

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.