Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm a Big Kid Now

Recently, I have been in touch with a few people from past, old friends, old crushes, that kind of stuff.. and just listening to them and talking to them has really shown me that the person that I am now is definitely the person that I want to be, all my ideals, and opinions, I'm proud to say that they are mine, and not influenced by anyone, not my opinion because I felt intimidated by someone, not because I feel pressured by my family or whatnot. They are mine. And I am glad for that, because in the past I was weak, and would have changed my mind at the drop of a hat if it would make someone else happy. And while I am still a people pleaser (to a fault a lot of the time), I am not as bad as I used to be, which tells me that I am moving in the right direction for myself.

I have my current friends, and my husband, and my faith to thank for that. I've grown as a person, so thank you. I feel like you guys should be measuring me up against a wall and marking lines. LOL.

I think my next blog will be a wish list... I'm still working on that : )

2 comments:

  1. Im not going to red this blog and just continue on with my life....

    ReplyDelete
  2. you big kid you.

    ReplyDelete

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.