Photobucket

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Why Is the Rum Gone

I apologize, I have a lot to cover in this blog, its been a little over a week..

Today, I am dying. Probably not really, but I am almost to the point where I might be wishing for it a little bit. My head is just pounding, like a big burly man is playing that "how strong are you" game at the fair, and let me tell you, this lumberjack is hittin that bell about every other second. Tell him what he's won Bob! Today its not affecting my stomach, yet. Which is good, because I cannot even tell you how much I hate to throw up. And I know what you're thinking, "Geez Sharon, are there people out there who do like to throw up?".. and I'll agree with that, there probably aren't many people who do enjoy the act of up-chucking (lol that word always makes me giggle, but I'm not sure why..). But I hate it more than the normal person I think. I think that since I spend my senior year in high school puking all the dang time, I hate it a little more. No need to argue.

Last Friday, I had another first in my life. I went to Remington Park and bet on the horses. I bet a total of 10 dollars I think. And.. ready for this... I WON. On one race anyway. I won $10.40, on two horses that I picked myself! It was pretty effing awesome, I'm not going to lie. Another First for me was I was introduced to this delicious drink called the Malibu Orange. Malibu Coconut Rum, and Orange Juice. And I am not going to lie, I had 4 of them. FOUR. When was the last time any one was out with me and I had 4 cocktails? Uh huh, probably not ever. But I did, and they were delicious. And the next day, to my very happy surprise, no headache. I did basically feel like garbage.. but not in my head! And I didn't puke. I don't think that I need go over my dislike for puking again.

Our party went really good. Not everyone who signed up showed up, but the turnout was decent. The dinner was good. I didn't really like it, but I am a picky eater. It was nice to get together and be ourselves and not worrying about work. No drama. It was nice. I had a great time. And I'm just sayin, my hair looked freakin great.

My sister and her husband had free tickets to the Loony Bin for Sunday night, so we went along with them. The comics were super funny. Besides the smokiness of it, the comedy club is one of my favorite places to go. This time, before the show, they had like, funny videos playing on the the screen. And some of those almost had me in tears they were so funny, like: The guys sky-diving with his, um, area flapping in the wind, and little baby who had powder on his tush and he farted and it looked like a cloud, and guy running in the rain and ran straight into a stop sign. Even just thinking about some of them has me giggling.

Okay, and for anyone who has HBO and hasn't checked out True Blood. Please do so now. I mean get off the computer and check it out. It is amazing. There is only one episode left on the season, so sad. I have a mild crush on Bill from the show. Don't worry, I don't think he's a vampire in real life...

I have a 25 dollar gift card to spend anywhere. I need some ideas on what I should buy for myself. I have a hard time doin that. So give me ideas.

1 comment:

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.