Photobucket

Friday, February 6, 2009

If I An Alien Comes Flying out of My Stomach.. I Wouldn't Be Surprised.

Last night we went and got our taxes done, and we are getting back more than we thought we would, which is always nice. I guess we were confused about what the economic stimulus check that we got last year was for. We had an appointment at 6pm yesterday, so we arrive a little bit before, and waited. And waited some more. It was almost 7 before we got back to see the accountant, and old man by the name of Marion. He's very nice, but he's old. And at one point, we were waiting for a website to come up for seriously 15 minutes. I kind of wanted to reach across the desk and hit the refresh button myself. He just kept saying "George (that's what he called the computer) quit piddling around", and other comments like that. We didn't leave there til probably 8:30 or so. And then we went to dinner.

And at dinner, I came to a realization. Automatic Flushing Toilets are ruining me. After waiting for all that time at the tax place, by the time we got to dinner, I really needed to use the restroom. And as I was washing my hands, I realized that I did not flush the toilet. WTF! Thank goodness I was in there by myself, so I ran back in there and flushed, and was thinking to myself, why on Earth would I not flush. I was raised properly, I know that you have to do that. And then it dawned on me.. Here at work, where I spend most of my awake life, they have the automatic flushing devices. And they are so sensitive that by the time you actually sit down (for us girls..) the toilet has already flushed at least twice. So I am so used to not flushing the toilet, that I almost walked out of the bathroom at dinner without doing it!! I KNOW, this is something that I have to watch out for.

So today after work we are off to get new phones. Yay for me! I've been dying for a new phone for forever. I think that I am going to get the Blackberry Curve. and I am oh so psyched to get a new phone. Especially one with an awesome calendar : )

My pain this week has been so bad, I was trying to describe to my husband (who's also in pain) that it was like my insides were having a migraine. LOL He told me I was weird. Thankfully the doctor has given me medication to help with the pain, since I have to wait another month, and have another ultrasound to see if its gone or almost. If its not, I think that means surgery to get it all out and try to save the ovary. Unless the pain gets worse, then our game plan will change.

I'm very glad that its the weekend. I haven't slept much this week, between the pain and worrying about my husband and his lasered leg. I want to relax this weekend. He is off on Saturday so we might go out to the movies if he thinks he can sit through one. It will be nice : )

What are your weekend plans?

1 comment:

  1. Weekend plans: Friday - nothingSaturday - nothing Sunday - Church. NothingExactly the kind of weekends i love!

    ReplyDelete

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.