Photobucket

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dead Bugs

Well actually, dead bugs don't annoy me, because they are dead and they can't torture me. But when a person comes up and shoves a dead fly that he is holding in my face.. Ewwe much. I don't see why we have flies at all. And for all those people that are going with the "so spiders have food" argument, just stop, because I have no need for spiders either. They are just creepy and mean. What kind of a person holds a dead fly anyway? That's disgusting. They probably are covered in disease, like the next "fly flu" or something equally as disgusting. Way gross.

1 comment:

  1. Well I am the person who held the fly....and the kind of person I am....oh, i'm a ninja. If you would've take the time to look instead of jump around screaming and shaking you would've known that my ninja skills helped me catch that with toothpicks. YA-I know, i'm a badass

    ReplyDelete

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.