Photobucket

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I Knew It!

You ever wake up in the middle of the night, out of a dead sleep, and you know its because you heard something, but can't figure out what it was? Yah, me too. And in my head I've always known the noise that woke me was either an alien invasion, or a pirate war outside my apartment door.



I found the proof I needed, a pirate sword. I often wonder who the pirates are at war with. I'm pretty sure that its the ninjas. Those two gangs fight often from what I hear. Don't they know if they just joined forces, they could totally rule the world. Now that the mystery is solved.. Pirates, keep it down at night, some people have to work in the morning.

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.