Photobucket

Friday, August 21, 2009

Things That Make Me Giggle

I spend a lot of time on the phone at work, listening to all kinds of crazy people. Sometimes the things that come out of their mouth just shocks me, and I want to laugh out loud at them. This is a list of those things..

  • "'P' as in 'Pooter'" - from a customer
  • "Yah, and then we just double teamed him!" - from a co-worker, known as the Radio Nazi
  • "Well, How big is your shaft?" - the Radio Nazi
  • "Hi, do you have large nuts?" - first thing a customer said when I answered the phone
  • "Well, with this work on semen?" - question from a customer
  • Me: "Anything else I can help you with?" Customer: "Well yah there is, but we can't talk about it if we're being recorded"
  • "Yah, I'd like to order some nipples, and some cocks." - from a customer, these are plumbing parts, fyi.

Along with having customers with pretty awesome names, like:

  • First name Gooch
  • Last name Arreola
  • James "Do Not Ask Last Name" (yah, how badly did I wanna ask!)
  • First name Dong - I don't care, I can't bring myself to say this name on the phone.

What kind of funny things do you run into at your place of business?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.