Photobucket

Friday, January 8, 2010

Just A Little Crush

Friday already? LOL Whatever, its been a LONG LONG week, and I'm totally ready for the weekend, and for today's Just A Little Crush.. Mr. Jaret Reddick, from Bowling For Soup (my favorite band). His voice just melts me. When he sings Surf Colorado, especially the lines "There she goes/And no one knows/What she does to my heart/Still she'll never know", it's just so beautiful. They put on an AMAZING live show, I would recommend their shows to anyone. So active, and they engage the audience. And he's a funny dude. Seriously. I follow him on Twitter: http://twitter.com/jaret2113



Hubba Hubba.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.