Photobucket

Friday, January 22, 2010

Just A Little Crush

Well. After a horrible past few days fighting the stomach flu, I finally dragged myself out of bed. Sure I didn't go far, just to the recliner chair in the living room, but hey, its progress right! Today when I was in the ER waiting to be violated during a cat scan, I happened to catch the Bonnie Hunt Show. Today, one of her guests was Paul Bettany. And man, how cute is this guy! Of course his adorable accent might have a little to do with it. That and his role in A Knight's Tale. I LOVE that movie, and he totally makes it. If you haven't seen it, you need to. Like right now, go watch it. I'll wait...


No comments:

Post a Comment

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.