Photobucket

Monday, January 25, 2010

TTC Monday

I'm going to see my doctor at the beginning of February, to talk about all the things that aren't happening with my body, ya know, like there's no baby growing inside me. Since we've been trying for almost a year and a half, I think its time to get him involved. Of course now that I have decided that, I am a bundle of nerves.

When it's just us trying, without needing help from the doctor, then I can still be full of hope.  Maybe I'm just being impatient or something, right? I know that I'm not, I know that something isn't working right, especially since I've been temping, charting, OPKs, etc. I can't ignore the fact that things aren't happening. But when I go to the doctor and ask for advice, help, tests, whathaveyou. I'm at his mercy. He could find out that its just not possible for me. Or that it will happen, but only if we are millionaires and have to have this rare painful treatment that only happens in Luxemburg and we have to move there for at least 7 1/2 years to get in line for this treatment. All my hopes could be dashed in one visit.

Now having said that, I'd prefer for him to tell me the truth, not give me false hope.

Nerves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.