Photobucket

Friday, February 12, 2010

Just A Little Crush

My husband told me last night that Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day is available to buy on DVD in March. and I'm not gonna lie, I'm excited. Sure, its probably a sequal that didn't need to be made, but since they went ahead and did it, I'm for sure going to buy it. Who didn't love the first one? Really? If you didn't like it, tell me, and I will poke you with a screwdriver until you come the right conclusion of the Boondock Saints: IT'S AMAZING!

Of course, he was in other movies too, and hello, he's delicious. Check out Simply Irresistable and Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.