Photobucket

Monday, April 19, 2010

TTC Monday

Dear Ovary,

Hi there! How are you doing today? Yes, I know that is a silly question, I can feel that you are having a rough time these past couple of days. That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about. Is there something I can do to help you out? You're causing me a lot of pain, physically and emotionally. I try to ease your pain, and mine, with Advil, but that just seems to be making you more upset as you tend to fight back harder when I do that. Do you need something else? Do you think that heat work? Let me know what I can do to keep you from hurting, I'll be happy to accommodate you!

Also, I'm wondering what I need to do to make you work like you're supposed to. I know we've been testing out the Metformin, but its not helping yet. The next step for us to try is the Clomid towards the end of this month. Do you think that will help you? I sure hope so. I know that we've been through a lot together, we've been sliced open, poked, prodded, and laid up in pain. I appreciate you sticking with me so far, I know its been quite difficult. I promise that as soon as we have a baby, we can make plans to take a long vacation from each other if thats what you want.

Well that's it for now, I hope that you have a good afternoon, and evening (please..), and let me know if you need something I'm not giving to you. Thanks again!

Love,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.