Photobucket

Monday, June 28, 2010

TTC Monday

Another weekends come and gone. I wish I had something positive to write, but I just can't get the positive out today. I'm in week two of my 2WW, but I'm not as hopeful as I was last time around. Some of my symptoms were wishy-washy, so I wasn't sure what to think. Oh well. Not a lot that I can do about it now right?

Yesterday was my sister's baby shower, and I'm not going to lie, I put on a good shower. You guys can expect a post about it shortly. The day was filled with equal parts of super happiness and super sadness. I didn't cry 'til I got home, and I think most of that was just me being tired and the coming down from the stress. And then some facebook drama that really didn't need to take place.

People keep telling me that it'll be my time soon, and while I appreciate it, I can't help but think what if its never my time. What if my time isn't supposed to happen and I just missed the memo? What if I've wasted 21 months worth of tears, heartaches, frustrations, time, and money?

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't say you've missed anything, honey. This is the stuff life is made of. And all this is your life, your own life, not anybody else's, an awesome life of an awesome gal!

    I'm proud of you for working so hard on the shower. Can't wait to read about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, good for you, you are stronger than I on the baby shower front. Nonetheless, I do believe that you would put on a damn good party!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *huge hugs* I hope that this cycle turns out well. I would love to see your shower pics...I'm about to throw one for my bff and need ideas!!

    ReplyDelete

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.