Photobucket

Friday, August 6, 2010

Just A Little Crush

I'm not gonna lie. I'm one of the zillion gals who have a crush on Christian Bale. Mine started back with  Newsies. Oh Cowboy (or Jack Kelly, or Francis Sullivan, whatever you called him..), so cute! And he was a strike leader, making the world fair again for the news boys. And he wore a cute little cowboy hat. Ooowee! Anyway. I've seen him in a lot of things that I've liked, and some that I haven't (you can shoot me, but I'm not a big Bat Man fan.). My favorites are American Psycho, he plays that role so well! And Equilibrium. That's an outstanding movie if you get to a chance to see it. And let's not forget Little Women as beautiful Laurie.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. have you seen public enemies...he's not in it too much but christian bale and johnny depp...sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

    ReplyDelete

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.