Photobucket

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Let Down, Take Two

I guess I should clarify.. I'm not giving up. Dallas and I aren't giving up. I just took yesterday's disappointment so hard. Every cycle that I don't get pregnant on is one closer to being told that I can't get pregnant at all. And to have the chance at it taken away this month just breaks my heart.


We're not giving up. And even if we get the news that its just not possible for me, we're already talking about adoption and looking into a couple options.

So thank you all tremendously for your love and support and cheering. Love you! : )

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.