Photobucket

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Another Post on the Same Topic

I know, my blog the past couple of weeks has been mostly about TTC, sorry. I usually try to keep up some sort of variety with it. But we're in the homestretch. I'm not sure what the expression means..

Anyway.

Tonight I will start taking Femara for the last time. Its my last chance to do this with minimal interference. That scares me. A lot. I'm trying to build myself back up so that I can be positive for this cycle. But in the back of my head I just remember the heart breaks of the last two years. Each one progressively got worse. The last one was so bad, I had a hard time getting out of the depressing spiral, I did nothing but cry for 3 days. I'm feeling better now, I'm working on getting my hope back. Because in all this mess, if I don't have hope, then I have no reason to try.

Lately, I've been remembering how I felt when we first decided to start trying. I was excited. Before the wear and tear of constant worrying and mega let downs took over. Before I started spending tons of money on things I was just going to pee on. Before my heart looked like it got caught in a gun fight. Before all that, I was just excited and hopeful.

I want to get back to that.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. wish i could say something that would make you feel better. Wish i could do something to make you feel better. I will never quit wishing you encouraging words, thoughts and prayers or whatever you need. If i were you i'd take your last paragraph and make the "fun and exciting" part a reality again. Your too young to put so much stress on yourself. You need to have fun again...luv ya and lotsa luck.

    ReplyDelete

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.