Photobucket

Friday, September 30, 2016

Cats.

If you know me, you know I name everything. My iPods (Pete and Little Pet), my car (Sirius Black), you know, everything. If I could rename Siri on my phone, he'd be Tom Hiddleston, because I've changed the voice to a lovely British male voice (Because, duh!). So if you know me, you also know that I hate cats, and they hate me. just ask them. They talk in their cat network about it. A lot. But.. If I was forced to have a cat, its name would be Alex P. Catten. 


The thought train that lead to this epiphany this morning while I was putting on my eyeliner..

1. I was thinking about a trick I read about doing a Cat-eye technique. They always make it look so easy.

2. Who am I kidding, it’s never that easy.

3. I'm running way too late to even attempt a Cat-eye look today.

4. Strange how I love Cat-eye looks, but really don't like cats.

5. But ya know, cats don't like me either.

6. Just ask them, they'll tell you.

7. OMG, what if I had to have a cat.

8. He'd HAVE to have a great name.

9. He? What if it’s a girl cat. I'd need a unisex name.

10. Obviously it'd have to be Alex P. Catten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.