Photobucket

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Thoughts I Have..

When I see a woman putting make-up on while driving in the car (starting from the beginning):

·         Gee, thanks for cutting me off!

·         Now how about you step on the effing gas!

·         OMG, GO!

·         Whoa there lady, stay in your lane!

·         What are you even doing right now?!

·         You're giving women drivers everywhere a bad name.

·         Fine, eff this, consider yourself passed.

·         (As I'm passing).. Oh of freaking course, your putting on your make up.

·         Seriously?

·         SERIOUSLY? LIKE FOUNDATION?!

·         OMG. I can't even.

·         WHOA THERE LADY! STAY IN YOUR EFFING LANE!

·         I swear to you, if you hit me, I will come unglued on you beyond your craziest nightmares. You've never seen my crazy!

·         Gah, chicks are the worst.

·         Oh great, please, move behind me!

·         Yes, morning traffic on the highway seems like the perfect time to apply your mascara!

·         OMG, they are braking in front of us, please pay attention.

·         PAY ATTENTION!

·         I dislike you so much right now.

·         Your make up won't even look good you twit! I'm offended as a make-up addict right now!

·         Seriously, you're making women everywhere look so bad.

My life this morning on the drive to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.