Photobucket

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Close Call

Ya’ll. This morning I was involved in a very serious battle. A duel you might call it. Because there were two of us.
Me.
And the spider the size of an acromantula.
I KNOW!
It. Was. Terrifying.
He gave me threatening looks. He shook is EIGHT legs at me from the ceiling of my shower.
MY SHOWER! Where I go to get clean! It’s now a battleground.
I tried to call for reinforcements. Troops to help me in my endeavor to stay alive, and save the bathroom from the enemy. I TRIED! But they never showed up.
I did things I'm not proud of (this may or may not include throwing every bottle in my shower in the general direction of the monster, to no avail).
But it was a battle of epic proportions.
In the end.. I reigned victorious.
And then I was running late.
I have accurately illustrated so that you may truly know what I was up against. This is clearly proportionate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.