Photobucket

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Space Pants and the Security Creeper

This past weekend, my sister and I went to see My Favorite Murder live at the Majestic in Dallas TX. It was fantastic.
This is not the story of how great the show was.
This is the story of how we were almost murdered before we even got to the "Stay Sexy Don't Get Murdered" show. And, like so many bad things in life do.. it started at a McDonalds. A McDonalds in the heart of downtown Dallas.
When we walked in, the first thing I noticed was that this McDonalds had its own security guy. That probably should have been a red flag. He was keeping transients and the like from the bathrooms and whatnot.
The second thing I noticed was a tweeky guy wearing leggings with outer space on them, shorts over those, bright yellow socks, and a hoodie. So Space Pants kept kinda hovering around our table, making me anxious. The security guy would send him out, and tell him to get away from the doors. Then he'd come back in the other door and start over. He was sitting at the table behind us at one point, and so I mentioned to my sister that if he was still around when we needed to leave, we'd ask the security guy to walk us to the car.
Space Pants:
Finally, Space Pants left to the other side of the room, so Jenny and I went to leave, quickly before he came back.
And then the security guy turned out to be a creeper.
I KNOW!!!
He goes "Ya'll both so sexy, I don't even think I could choose between you two!"
Um, good news dude, you don't have to choose, because you don't get the choice.
He kept on with those type of comments, completely out of nowhere and totally uncomfortable. When we finally managed to get out of the restaurant, we booked it to the car. Only to see the security guy coming out of the door. We got the eff outta there.
Upon reflection, we realized that perhaps we hadn't been smart about this whole trip. We were down there by ourselves, without any kind of self-defense items. No pepper spray, Taser, weapon to fend of creepers at all.
But thank goodness, we definitely did Stay Sexy (as our creeper security guy mentioned repeatedly), and didn't get murdered.
SSDGM!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.