Photobucket

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Excuse me??

Me: How can I help you?

Customer: Yes, do you have big nuts?

Me: Um, excuse me?

Customer: Big nuts, do you have them?

::Pause::

Customer: OH! I mean do you guys carry the bigger size nuts?

Sounds like the beginning of confusing obscene phone call. I don't have nuts at all!! This is what I have to put up with. And not burst out into hysterical laughter. And this one was hard. And then I also have the old men who call me "Sweetie" and "Babe" and "Darlin".. and the worst.. "Kiddo". LOL Whats THAT about? I guess its cuz I just sound so young : )

What do you have to put up with at work?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.