Photobucket

Monday, December 15, 2008

Yes Edward.. I Hear You!

Okay, so Friday was another bad bad day. Migraine wise anyway.. I ended up in the emergency clinic praying for death or drugs. The doctor went with the latter. One shot in the hip and 20 minutes later, You could have stabbed me in the face and I probably wouldn't have felt it. Well, that's not entirely accurate. I would have felt it, because I still felt the pain of my head, but I didn't care. So I have a call into my doctor because somethings got to give, it sucks bad enough to leave work and lose money, and then have to go to to doc and spend money. Double bad. Not to mention, I hate having to miss or leave work. I can feel the way people look at me. But they don't know anything.

I have a couple things I want to bring up today.

1. What happened to the Gute?! Last night my husband was flipping through the channels and I saw a glimpse of my beloved Steven Guttenburg. (Stop laughing, I love him). And I went oh oh stop! So he goes back to that channel for me, and he just looks bad. Like his face is puffy and ghost white. It almost looks like he had some bad plastic surgery, or bad botox. It saddened me. I mean, gosh, Three Men and a Baby, Amazon Women on the Moon, Short Circuit.. he was so cute!!! Sad.

2. Apparently I missed the memo, but there is going to be a sequel to the Boondock Saints. I KNOW, and its called Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day. AND Judd Nelson is going to be in it! How freaking excited am I right now?! Pretty dang excited. Its coming out in 2009 sometimes from what I have found online. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1300851/

3. I feel like I am totally behind the trend on this Twilight Saga. Mostly, because when I saw it at the store a hundred years ago, it was listed under "Young Adult". And okay, 25 isn't really "Old Adult", but to me, "Young Adult" is like, 15 years old or something, so I was afraid it was going to be lame. Thank goodness Jennifer didn't think that and bought it, and then read it, and then let me read it. and Now I am obsessed. I mean seriously. I have the first two books read, the third one is sitting on my new coffee table staring at me. Waiting for me to open it and start to read it. Edward keeps calling me from inside the book covers. "Sharon, you know what need to know what happens next" Thank you Edward, I know that I NEED to know. I effing dream about it. Last night, I dreamt about vampires. And I wasn't scared. Of course the vampire looked like Dallas, LOL.

The story haunts me like Romeo and Juliet does. Funny how that is brought up in the book.. I think it about it, about how beautiful and sad it is. Its been a LONG time since a book has affected me like these ones have. It throws me into tears at the drop of a hat, I feel so emotional when I read it. I haven't started the third book yet, mostly, because I need to pace myself when reading it, I don't want to finish it in 2 days like the others, and then be left without the fourth one. And my heads been awful lately.

I think maybe I need like "Twilight Obsessed Anonymous" support group. Of course, the room would be packed.

I think that is it for now.

2 comments:

  1. I'd be in TOA with you!!! Yeah, don't get to reading that 3rd book too fast. I don't even have the 4th yet!!! I'm going today. Hopefully i can find it in hardback. Sorry bout your head. Glad you like the tables.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those books, too

    ReplyDelete

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.