Photobucket

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

52 Things About Me

1. Orange is my favorite color, pink is a close second.

2. I used to be an amazing flute player, I wish now that I hadn't given it up.

3. I firmly believe if ghosts/spirits, but I have never seen, and never wish to see one.

4. I have a crush on Adrien Brody and Hugh Laurie.

5. Justin Timberlake held my hand during a concert when I was 15 years old. I'm pretty sure he's been secretly in love with me ever since.

6. I'm addicted to Twitter.

7. My dream vacation would be to go to New York City with lots so spending money.

8. I love being married and saying "my husband".

9. I NEVER say "my man" or "hubby". NEVER.

10. I have read all four of the Twilight books, and loved them, but refuse to watch the movie. I don't want it to ruin the story for me.

11. I want to be a mom so bad, and I know that I'll be great at it.

12. My wedding ring set came from Wal-mart, and its beautiful.

13. Peanut Butter M&Ms are my most favorite candy.

14. I've seen Rocky Horror live twice now.

15. I torment my little sister by asking her about bra shopping.

16. I am named after my mom's best friend, who happens to be one of the coolest people on Earth. Makes me worry that maybe my mom used to be cool. Yikes.

17. I'd make a really awesome radio personality. But my dream is to be a stylist. Someday..

18. I can hold grudges a really long time.

19. I've never smoked anything, ever.

20. I recently lightened my hair.. way too much.

21. I've had my eyebrow pierced twice. And my tongue. But no where else.

22. I want to get a tattoo of a Poppy flower someday.

23. I buy eyemake up all the time, like eyeshadow and eyeliner, but don't wear it very often. I almost always wear mascara though.

24. I wash my hair every single day.

25. I love my blackberry.

26. I can be very sarcastic and just downright snarky when I am in a bad mood.

27. I have Severe Migraine Disorder and Chronic Daily Headache.

28. I'm addicted to Diet Coke, but as far as addictions go, I don't think that I'll be featured on the show Intervention anytime soon.

29. I hate onions and tomatoes.

30. I've had all of my abdomen muscles cut open to remove a 47lb cyst when I was 17 years old.

31. I require a lot of sleep at night.

32. I can't handle smelly good stuff, unless its a light vanilla.

33. I have anxiety/panic attacks when I have to have an IV. I imagine this must be what claustrophobic people feel when they are in a small room.

34. I've broken my ankle 3 summers in a row when I was a kid.

35. I can remember my mom freaking out about turning 30, but I dont feel like I should be old enough to remember that, but here I am 4 years away from turning 30!

36. I am constantly working on making my handwriting prettier. Like my friend Jennifer's.

37. I cross my Z's but not my 7's.

38. My hair won't stay curled like, ever. Except when my styles does it. Strange.

39. I used to tan really easy, but now I hardly ever get tan, but I burn quite nicely.

40. Bowling For Soup is my favorite band, they remind me that its okay to be happy.

41. I wish that I was a teenage in the 50s or 60s, I totally could have rocked that style, and music.

42. My favorite sing ever is Young At Heart by Frank Sinatra.

43. I love anything with polka dots. Especially Black with White polka dot dresses, makes me think of Lucille Ball.

44. My favorite song lyrcis are "If looks could really kill, then my profession would be staring." from Brand New's song I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light. They are in my top 5 favorite bands.

45. I am a very quick learner.

46. I gruadated highschool with 462 people. I recently went to my sister-in-law's graduation, there were 18 people. It made me wish that I went to a small school like that, it was all very personal.

47. I love to spend the day in my pajamas.

48. My girl crush is Drew Barrymore.

49. I am wishing I could pull off red lipstick.

50. I am allergic to Strawberries, Bananas, Melons, Avocados, and Walnut. Its very sad.

51. I'm a pretty awesome person once you get to know me.

52. My whole life I've been trying to blow a bubble inside of a bubble when I chew bubblegum. I saw my mom do it once when I was really young and it amazed me.

2 comments:

  1. 51? Ha!
    Ooh, I believe in things I've never seen or been proven! I'm a whack-job! Ghosts and goblins and ghouls! Bull-cocky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand No. 10.

    ReplyDelete

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.