Photobucket

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Stupid Hag

This morning Dallas left with his brother to go see the Dallas Cowboys play in their new stadium. He sent me a picture of it, and it looked huge. Unfortunately they lost, but from what I saw on TV it was a pretty close game. He had a good time, and I'm so glad. He really deserved  it. I am a little sad that I wasn't there to share in his "fucking awesome" experience. I didn't get to see his face or watch his eyes. But thats okay.

Today, I went to go see The Princess and The Frog with my mom and her two foster kids. It was so good! I was glad to see the old school animation, none of the 3D, realistic, clay looking stuff. It was like old school Disney, and I loved it! The part I love about the old Disney movies is the songs, they are all so catchy, and fun. And this movie didn't disappoint. The music was so good, I think I might have to get the soundtrack to it! (Right now I am watching Empire Records, my most favorite movie ever!).

Yesterday, I went grocery shopping, like I do every Saturday. I wasn't feeling well, and I left in a hurry without my wedding ring. I had to buy a home pregnancy test, for obvious reasons. And when I checked out, the cashier didn't de-securitize it, so when I walked out the door, it beeped at me. The guy standing there ready to check my stuff came over:
Him: "What do you think it was?"

Me: "I have no idea."

Him: "Do you have your receipt?"

Me: "Yah, here it is."

Him: "Oh I know what it is, but I won't pull it out.."

A minute later..

Him: "Well I have to pull it out, sorry."

Me: "Oh its okay."

The Old Hag Standing Next To Her Old Hag Friend: "She's not even married."

Seriously? I hate Wal-mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.