Photobucket

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Ira and the Skull

The back story.. At my old job, a friend of mine bought me a penguin, which I named Ira. Two of my co-workers kept torturing him! I would come in to work in the morning, and he would be hanging from the ceiling with a noose made of rubber bands. I came in from lunch once and he was crucified on the wall, with a crown made of paper clips (so wrong, I know!). They had this skull they kept on the desk they shared (left over from our Halloween decorations), so I kidnapped the skull, and my friend Jennifarter and I came up with this.. And yes, we are a little warped. : )



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.