Photobucket

Friday, May 7, 2010

Just A Little Crush

In honor of Busted Kate's loss, my just a little crush is Ol' Blue Eyes. I can't say enough how much I love Frank Sinatra. He sings my most favorite song in the entire world, "Young At Heart". His voice is so smooth. Not to mention his charming good looks. You can see him in the orginial Ocean's Eleven, Pal Joey, The Joker is Wild.. and countless others. He brings me to a good place when I listen to him. And I know I'm too young to say this, but they just don't make music his anymore.




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Yay Frank! He was an amazing man, incredible singer, and a brave little fish. Thanks for the love, tip of my hat to ya!

    ReplyDelete

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.