Photobucket

Monday, June 14, 2010

TTC Monday

Tomorrow or Wednesday should be O Day. This month I don't have as high hopes as I did last month. Is this normal? I'm generally a pretty hopeful person. Maybe its all the stress I've been trying to deal with the past few weeks.

How do you handle it when someone you know, but aren't friends with by any stretch of the word asks you something along the lines of "When are you going to get pregnant?". When they asked, I skipped most details, and just told them we were going to have to have a little help, but it would happen when it was time. This person asked "You mean like fertility drugs?". I said well, yah. Kinda. And the they went on and on about how I was going to end up with 7 or 8 babies, and don't I know that babies are expensive.

What the effing eff.

I was at a loss for words. Where do people get off. I know this is a well covered complaint among the TTC neighborhood, but it doesn't make it any less annoying.

And I'm pretty sure this person was trying to be a big effing citag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.