Photobucket

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Letter to the Universe

Dear Universe,

Hey! Its me, Sharon. The girl with the migraines and fertility issues. And possibly mold growing in my sinus cavity. Remember me? Good. Now, lets get down to business.

I have a few requests, and maybe some suggestions.

First, can we limit the amount of pregnancy announcements via facebook, family, friends, friends of family and friends, to maybe like one every two weeks. Lately, I've been ambushed by several announcements all at once, leaving me feeling like I am the only one on the planet who is not pregnant. Of course, I know that's not true, but tell that to my Femara laced hormones.

Second, what is up with the migraines? Was I a serial killer or a car salesman in my past life? Have I done something I'm not aware of to cause this migraine disease? I'm just asking, because it hardly seems fair that I spend every day in some amount of pain. I know, I know. Life's not fair. But shouldn't it be? Work on that Universe, will ya?

Third, just a suggestion, but maybe you could find a "pause" button for life. Ya know, sometimes we need to take a break, without it effecting the rest of our day. If I'm having a mental breakdown, I think it'd be very helpful to just hit "pause", deal with my issue, "un-pause", and go on with my day. I'd bet that most people out there would appreciate this button as well. Maybe you could take a look, see what needs to be done for that. If you need help, let me know, I'd be happy to try and lend a hand.

Fourth, and finally, the old black and white shows like The Dick Van Dyke Show, Donna Reed, I Love Lucy, Dobey Gillis, you know, the classics. I think they should be back on TV. Now, I know you can do this, so use whatever power was invested in you, Universe, and in the words of Tim Gunn, "make it work!". I'm sick of Nick at Nite playing George Lopez. Nick at Nite started out being amazing, with the old shows fully of comedic performances and touching lessons. George Lopez is certainly NOT a classic.

Well Universe, that's all for right now, I really appreciate you taking the time to take a look at these small but important issues. Please let me know if you need any more input, or have any questions. You know where I am. Thanks again!

Sincerely,


Photobucket

1 comment:

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.