Photobucket

Monday, October 11, 2010

TTC Monday

I'm on my third cycle with the higher dose of Femara. I'm praying every day that this will be my cycle. Tomorrow I'm going to buy the First Response brand OPK, and say another prayer that everything works like it should.
I think my husband is starting to worry that maybe this might not happen. He's brought up the subject more the last month or so. Before, he didn't want to know when I was ovulating, he didn't know if he'd be able to perform knowing that the goal at the end was more than just an out of breath smile. He's the calm one about things, so seeing him act differently kind of freaks me out. But, I'm keeping calm.

I only have one more month after this on the Femara, after that its off to the Reproductive Endocrinologist. And that gets us into things not covered even a little bit by my insurance.

Honestly, I never thought I'd be 27 and have to worry that I might not be able to have kids. I knew it was a possibility, but I never really thought I'd have an issue.

I guess I was naive.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.