Photobucket

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Back in the Saddle

And I'm holdin' the reigns..

Well, those are song lyrics. An old country song I used to listen to. Good ole Blackhawk. They had this one song about a "big red goodbye in lipstick on the wall", that was my favorite growing up. Anyway, I got sidetracked..

I miss blogging.

I used to be good at it, ya know. Well, good in my opinion. Hopefully I will get good at it again, start writing stuff that people actually want to read. Maybe increase my readers. Become a famous blogger (Dooce style!). Be a guest on a talk show. Get my own sit-com. Be this generation's Lucille Ball..

Oh, to dream..

But for real, I do want to blog more. So what am I going to do about it? I'm going to get my Google on. I'm going to find one of those 30 days of blog topic thingies. Maybe just getting in the habit of doing it daily will help. And I'm going to find my 101 in 1001 goal list, and see what I can do, write about, and cross off.

Basically, I'm going to get my ass in gear and get to blogging. Because, I've missed ya'll!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.