Photobucket

Friday, February 24, 2012

They Say It's Your Birthday..

It's my birthday too! Well, in a little over a week it's my birthday. The big 29. My final age. I'll always be only 29. If you're looking to buy me a gift.. I have a few suggestions of what I'm really wanting the most right now..

Some Nights by FUN.



Urban Decay Naked2 Pallet
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Full Size)

Van's Slip Ons (Size 9)

Daria - The Complete Series


Freaks and Geeks - The Complete Series



Flip UltraHD Video Camera 4 GB (Magenta)




And of course, gift cards to Amazon, Target, Ulta, etc. :)
<3 you all!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.