Photobucket

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Thursday Morning Walk of Shame Cool

Some days you get up early and everything goes smoothly. You have time to really take a leisurely shower, maybe even shave your legs, on a week day! Your eyeshadow is blended perfectly, your eyeliner is even, and you find the perfect lip color to match your look for the day.

And some day.. its the exact opposite. 

You wake up late. You're rushing through the shower. You can't find the shirt you want to wear, so you change your mind and opt for something different. and let's be honest, I wasn't gonna shave my legs on a week day anyway. 

Last week, I've been sick, like head cold and grossness. I'm sure its the Black Plague, but no one else seems to agree with my self diagnosis. I was rushing, I had to choose for a different shirt than my original plan. I had chosen a button up shirt. I was miraculously ready and out the door on time. And my hair even looked good. As I'm getting buckled up in my car, I go to plug my phone in so I can listen to one of my awesome playlists on the way to work. Music motivation ya know. 

Then I realize that I can't find my phone. 

Curses. 

My front door is at least four miles from my car. Its a trek. I schlep myself back in to find my phone, and then back out to my car for the second time. 

In my many mile walk to and from, I've passed two guys. A normal morning. 

Then, as I'm getting back into my car, I'm aware of the fact that my shirt just feels a little wonky. Then I figure out why. 

Its button wrong. Its been button wrong the whole time. I've passed two people with my shirt buttoned wrong. 

As I was explaining this to my girls via a group text message (see video below that I shared with them to explain), they said that at least one of these guys probably thought I was doing the Walk of Shame. On a Thursday morning. 

Now, I may be a cool gal, but I've never been Thursday Morning Walk of Shame cool!


And I did fix my shirt before anyone else saw me.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.