Photobucket

Monday, March 5, 2018

The Great Skill of My Life

I mean, honestly, I have so many skills. 


    • I’m creative.
    • I can spell.
    • I know song lyrics for every occasion.
    • I can cry on cue.
    • Sometimes I’m clever.
    • I can blend eye shadow.
    • I can read an epic Harry Potter Fan-fiction story in like, no time.
 
Honestly. The list goes on.. 
But my greatest skill?
Dropping things down my shirt. Remember the cinnamon roll?
Today, while eating popcorn, I dropped no less than 4 pops of popcorn down my shirt. Into my bra. Less can comfy, my friends.
I know what you’re probably saying.. Sharon, stop wearing low cut shirts.
DUDE! I’M NOT EVEN WEARING A LOW CUT SHIRT!

Like, the skill for me to drop it down my shirt is real. Which leads me to wonder.. since I’m out of a job in five weeks.. can I work this skill into a career or some sort?
Hmm.. never mind, that’s not the kinda career I’m looking for. I’m a nice girl, you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.