Photobucket

Saturday, March 31, 2018

The Peen

Now, lets just be honest from the get go here.

The penis is generally not an attractive appendage. Man bits tend to just look like they were tacked on as an afterthought. No real plan was there. The design team was out sick so they had to call in temps to finish the project.

It just is what it is, ya know? You don't go into a penis picture thinking its going to be a work of art.

Which is why, when my husband dragged me out of bed to see something he was watching on Netflix, I was unprepared for what I saw.

My boy James Purefoy..



And his penis.*

His cash and prizes were a reeealllly a prize. Like, I'm gonna go on record saying that its in the top 5 of penises I've seen.

It was aesthetically pleasing. As far as peens go. It was neat and tidy. It appeared to be smiling. The size was impressive. Not scarily big, but definitely not on the small side. It had stage presence, some swagger.

Now, I'm sure you're wondering what on earth was the husband watching with James Purefoy's penis is apparently its own character. The answer to that is Altered Carbon. The show itself doesn't seem to be my cup of tea.

But I do appreciate a good looking penis as much as the next girl.

And for those who want to witness the delightful peen in question.. its Episode 2, and I'm told its about 10-11 minutes into it.

*I just want to point out that I am not so naïve to be 100% sure its his actually penis. It very well could have been a penis double. Either way, it was a good looking dick.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.