Photobucket

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Nerd Alert

Ya'll. It came today.

IT. DELIVERED. TODAY.

Oh? Whats that? You don't know what delivered? My new planner. Not just a planner. My new Erin Condren Life Planner.

Dudes. Lady Dudes. It is amazing. And because its so amazing, and I'm obsessed with planners, I'm going to share it with you. *Side Note - If you're not a total nerd like me, this probably won't interest you. And that's okay. Not everyone can be as awesome as I am.*

First, let's talk about how adorable the packaging is..




Right? Too cute for words. and I really appreciate attention to details, even in packaging. What a happy box. 

I chose the planner where I could customize the cover with a quote or whatnot. Of course I chose a Harry Potter quote. 


As I was going though all the pages, my favorite thing is how big and spacy everything was. I tend to write big, and loopy sometimes. So when I get those planners where everything is so compact, it just ends up looking too messy and unorganized. Which is the opposite of what a planner should be, right? 






Look at how adorable and roomy it all is. I cannot wait to fill it out. Like, I'm bursting with excitement to fill this out. after the calendar pages, it has note pages, dot pages (goodbye boredom), and some coloring pages. There's a little pocket in the back with a booklet for yearly dates that are celebrated, important contacts and passwords. 








And maybe my most favorite thing about this is the inside front and back cover. They are like dry erase, ready for lists (you KNOW I love lists) and notes. And I already have many colors of dry erase markers, just READY to be used. 



And lets not forget the sticker pages! Ready to help me label my calendar and mark special dates. 




And one last thing, lets talk about how NICE this whole little package is.



I'm probably in love with this. 

Image result for love meme




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read it, you might as well comment right! And honestly, I love comments. They get sent directly to my email, which I of course get on my phone because I am addicted to your comments.